Spwee - Impact Spwee - Impact

yet again you cease to amaze me. song is very well crafted. love hearing your new stuff.

[Lavender Town Darkness]* [Lavender Town Darkness]*

Very nicely done, could see this being used in a small horror film. great job.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks, would love to see some of my submissions in flashes :P.

- LD - Razorback - LD - Razorback

Status Quo

this is a very interesting piece.... a few issues as i listen to it. yes it flows but it seems to drag a bit on the dub part, like a hesitation persists. also i would for future Dubstep submissions make a heavier drop between the song and the dub.

other than those few issues, the song is pretty solid.. it retains its style and Arabian theme throughout the length of the piece. best of luck to you in the NGADM.

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

Epic... in a nutshell

I give this a 10/10 stars, 5/5 rating, a favorite... and a place on my bookshelf next to homers odyssey. not to mention a very well deserved congratulations on getting in the top five.

Hlobane Hlobane

good song.. though

there is a bit of history behind the title it refers to this:

The Battle of Hlobane was a battle of the Anglo-Zulu War of 1879 that took place at Hlobane, Natal.

soo yeah a chipper tune about a bloody battle.

OcularNebula responds:

haha, well it could also refer to life in Hlobane BEFORE the British invasion...

- Seems Complicated Enough - Seems Complicated Enough

O.o.... the face

the face emotes i can do do not express how this song blows my mind. its very well made, and is very catchy.. 10/10 5/5 and use in my Dj set list... its that good.

Or4nges responds:

Woo! Finally making it onto DJ sets. Muchas gracias.

F-777 - "Life" F-777 - "Life"

You fail to keep me wanting

as always Jesse, you make some of the best GD music her on Newgrounds. Good job man.

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much dude!!

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Epic and now

with a youtube picture video for the song. http://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=zsAWxm9 6mp4

&amp;lt;(^ Lemon ^)&amp;gt; <(^ Lemon ^)>

Your ride...

Maybe a Lemon, but this song is anything but one. Props dude, keep up the good work.

MaxiTron - Nuke Dukem MaxiTron - Nuke Dukem

O.o

drools over song, and runs to make FMV for it.