Alight Alight

Epic, and infraction

This file is in my top ten faves of stuff I've found on newgrounds. I have to say the story plot is superb and teh art work is fantastic, BYU art did a fantistic job on all of this and if you could give them my thanks for the best two and half minuets of my time here on newgrounds. there animators did a fantastic job.

@Kelrycor just because a file that is uploaded to newgrounds is not a "Flash file, doesn't make it any more or less better, teh flash department is for any FLASH RELATED material. Newgrounds is meant for any one that has a talent in any media. their slogan is "Everything, by Everyone." So think twice before you make a comment about a file, and read the ToS of uploading a file.

Thank you I am done with my rant now.

~Benen

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Epic

this better not be fucked up by some shitty ass voice-overs. if your going to make it EPIC then get a good mic and do "as Near to" professional as you can. but the trailers is quite good, can't wait to see how the rest of this turns out. ~Benen

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

best damn thing on th enet

yeah bitches that is the kind of geekdom that i personify

Spwee - Impact Spwee - Impact

yet again you cease to amaze me. song is very well crafted. love hearing your new stuff.

[Lavender Town Darkness]* [Lavender Town Darkness]*

Very nicely done, could see this being used in a small horror film. great job.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks, would love to see some of my submissions in flashes :P.

- LD - Razorback - LD - Razorback

Status Quo

this is a very interesting piece.... a few issues as i listen to it. yes it flows but it seems to drag a bit on the dub part, like a hesitation persists. also i would for future Dubstep submissions make a heavier drop between the song and the dub.

other than those few issues, the song is pretty solid.. it retains its style and Arabian theme throughout the length of the piece. best of luck to you in the NGADM.